Download Game android antagonis free - App android new 2017 hot
hiburan menyenangkan permainan untuk ponsel Android Anda %domain% kami berikan benar-benar gratis. Apa lagi yang Anda tunggu tanpa men-download segera GameAndroid.Us dari publik!
Download Game Card android antagonis free - Download Game for Android offline
- Download Game Card apk android free. Game Card android new 2017 hot 2017 - Download Game Android 3d
- Menginstal Game Card android terbaik. Rummy is a popular card game enjoyed by thousands of card players in the USA and across the world. It is a group of matching card games notable for similar game play based on matching cards of the same rank or sequence and same suit. The basic goal in any form of rummy is to build melds which consists of sets, three or four of a kind of the same rank; or runs, three or more cards in sequence, of the same suit.
Rummy League is on its way to becoming #1 and already is the Play Store's fastest growing FREE multiplayer rummy card Game !!
Special 1000 coin WELCOME BONUS + 4 HOURLY BONUS for MAXIMUM fun!
5 Reasons to WHY Rummy League is #1 Rummy card game
1) Play with REAL people from across the US
2) All the top Rummy players play our game
4) High stakes Rummy game - 5000+ coins per games
5) Hundreds of players online
Important Disclaimer: Rummy card game is for FUN and amusement purposes only!
Game rules for Rummy League
Players and Cards
1) Played with 2 or 3 players.
2) Deal and play are clockwise.
3) A standard pack of 52 cards is used. The cards has
value starting from A - 1pt , 2 - 2pts , 3 - 3pts ...... J - 10pts,
Q - 10pts and K - 10pts.
4) 10 cards are dealt for 2 players & 7 cards for 3 players.
1) Normal turn consist of two parts :
a) Draw - You must begin by taking one card either the Face Up or Face Down
b) Discard - To complete your turn, one card must be discarded
from your hand
2) The goal of the game is to get rid of all the cards by melding Sets or Sequences.
3) Also you can get rid of cards by laying off (adding a card or cards from your hand to a meld already on the table)
4) Ace is always low and Q-K-A is an invalid sequence
End of stock
1) When the stock has run out and the next player does not want the discard, the discard pile is shuffled before reusing it as a stock.
2) The discard pile gets reused only once and the play ends when the stock is used up for the second time.
End of the play - payments
1) A player wins an individual hand by either melding, laying off, or discarding all of his or her cards.
2) Getting rid of your last card in one of these ways is called going out. As soon as someone goes out, play ceases. There can be no further melding or laying off, even if the other players have valid combinations in their hands.
3) If the game ends without anyone going out, all players count the value of the cards remaining in their hands.
4) The winner is the player with least points, and scores the sum of the differences between this and the points in each other player's hand. Example: A has 6; B has 15; C has 7. A is the winner.
5) If two or more players tie for lowest, they share the winnings equally.